These days, as life is more challenging and uncertain than ever, what are the things that matter most to you? Healthy, local food. Quiet places to get outdoors alone or with your family. Knowing your community supports each other when times are tough. If these things matter to you, what are they worth?
People like you make land conservation happen. Annual financial support from our members makes it possible for Kestrel Land Trust to ensure that local farms will always provide local food, that you will always have natural places to explore, that wildlife will always have a home in the Valley, and that the land that sustains our community will always be there for us.
Your support makes sure that Kestrel’s team can:
- respond to urgent conservation opportunities,
- help landowners protect the future of their land,
- secure critical funding from government and private sources,
- create welcoming nature areas for everyone to enjoy,
- care for our protected lands, forever!
How much is this worth to you? You’ll help make all of this possible when you become a member during our 2020 Spring Membership Drive with a gift of any amount.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- If you’re not a member yet, join us now!
- Invite a friend to join: Scroll down for links to share this page.
- If you’re a current or past member, renew your support between now and June 30.
A gift of any amount makes you a Kestrel Land Trust member for one year. You decide how much to contribute.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Member benefits: Members will receive Kestrel’s print publication, “Your Valley” three times a year, monthly email updates about events to help you connect to the Valley, advance notice of special events, and the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to ensure that the special places you love will be protected for future generations.
Prize Drawing: Each contribution (including every monthly recurring gift between May and June) will be entered in our weekly drawings for an assortment of prizes provided by local neighbors and businesses that love the Valley.
- Week of May 3: Free tour at Barstow’s Longview Farm in Hadley.