People like you make land conservation happen. Annual financial support from our members makes it possible for Kestrel Land Trust to keep protecting and caring for land in the Valley.
Your support makes sure that Kestrel’s team can:
- respond to urgent conservation opportunities,
- help landowners protect the future of their land,
- secure critical funding from government and private sources,
- create welcoming nature areas for all to enjoy,
- care for our protected lands, forever!
How much is this worth to you? You’ll help make all of this possible when you become a member during our 2019 Spring Membership Drive. And, mark your calendar for “KESTREL GIVES” on MAY 1! Details to come.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- If you’re not a member yet, join us now!
- Invite a friend to join: Scroll down for links to share this page.
- If you’re a current or past member, renew your support between now and June 30.
A gift of any amount makes you a Kestrel Land Trust member for one year. You decide how much to contribute.
What is it worth to you to know that local farms will always provide local food, or that you will always have natural places to explore, or that wildlife will always have a home in the Valley?
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Member benefits: Members will receive Kestrel’s new publication, “Your Valley” three times a year, monthly email updates about events to help you connect to the Valley, advance notice of special events like our annual community picnic, and the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to ensure that the special places you love will be protected for future generations.
Prize Drawing: Each contribution (including every monthly recurring gift between April and June) will be entered in our weekly drawings for prizes donated by local businesses that love the Valley, including:
- Amherst Works Coworking Space (Amherst)
- Barstow’s Dairy Store & Bakery (Hadley)
- Broadside Bookshop (Northampton)
- Captain Jack’s Roadside Shack (Easthampton)
- Esselon Café and Coffee Roasting (Hadley)
- Flayvors of Cook Farm (Amherst)
- Gift of Health (Amherst)
- Glimpse of Tibet (Northampton)
- Hadley Garden Center (Hadley)
- Johnny’s Roadside Diner (Hadley)
- Judie’s Restaurant (Amherst)
- Kestrel Shop (Northampton)
- Maple Valley Creamery (Hadley)
- Mi Tierra Mexican Restaurant (Hadley)
- Northampton Wools (Northampton)
- Nourish Wellness Café and Juice Bar (Northampton)
- Pulse Cafe (Hadley)
- South Hadley’s Tower Theaters (South Hadley)
- Webs Yarn Store (Northampton)
- Yoga Sanctuary (Northampton)