Outdoor Open House on the Range for Members
October 3 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Kestrel’s work to conserve, care for, and connect to the land is made possible by the support of our generous members – you! To express our appreciation, we invite you to join us on Sunday, October 3 for our first Outdoor Open House at Kestrel’s new Home on the Range.
Join us for one of three outdoor open house sessions: from 10 am to noon, 1 – 3 pm, or 4 – 6 pm. Each session will include a guided tour around the pond at the Town’s Sweet Alice Conservation Area, refreshments outdoors or in our sunroom, optional yard games, and time to relax at the Kestrel meadow and take in the view of the Mount Holyoke Range. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet and mingle with Kestrel staff and board members.
Kestrel is grateful for our 50-year partnership with the Town of Amherst and we are thrilled to join the Town in welcoming the public to the special Sweet Alice Conservation Area.
The October 3 open house is a free event for current Kestrel members. Please note:
- Due to COVID concerns, registration is required in order to limit the number of guests during each session.
- Due to parking constraints, registration is by vehicle with a 20-vehicle maximum for each session. Carpooling is encouraged.
- This event will take place light rain or shine. Heavy rain will cancel; there is no rain date.
To register, choose which time you’d like to attend and click the accompanying link:
Kestrel membership is simple: a gift of any amount makes you a member for a year.
- Not sure if you’re a member or if your membership has lapsed? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to become a new member or renew your support? Join here right now!
We look forward to celebrating our new home and 50th anniversary with you!